Friday 26 June 2009

a beginning

For the first time in my life, studying in the library and that too for topic which has not been taught, the subject which is too theoretical, strange for a person like me. I was getting bored with the subject so thot of writing something but now this wud be the scene for rest of the two years. Well to be very frank, the amount of studies I have not done in my last 20+ years, have to do in a few months:(:(
Day before yesterday, official classes for term-1 started and bang on the target were the curriculum which proffs gave, I am already getting nightmares and the irony is..u hardly get a sleep out here and that too gets filled with these horrible things, only GOD can help. Well they say, these thing will happen during the first term and after that u will be HABITUAL, crap. Anyways, I'm njying my stay here and hope after getting grades this euphoria continues and the bottom line for all is STUDY day and night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment